Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Good for Vegetarian appetizer, snack. If you like black beans and avocado this is a winner!
- 2 cans black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 6 tablespoons fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 3 large tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 1⁄2 large avocados (chopped)
- 1 bunch green onion (chopped)
- 3 cups prepared salsa (your fav. brand)
- chopped garlic (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Save Avocado Pits and leave in mixture to keep avocado from turning brown.
- Serve with Tortilla Chips.
Awesome, definetely a keeper!
This was yummy, yummy!! I did add the garlic and it was perfect! Thanks for a great summer refresher!