Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from a local paper in my city.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed & drained
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen corn, thawed
- 5 plum tomatoes, diced & seeded or 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 diced green bell pepper
- 1 large avocado, peeled & diced
- 1 small sweet onion, diced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 -6 tablespoons Italian dressing
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 -6 drops hot sauce
- salt & pepper
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly in a large bowl.
- Cover and chill overnight.
- Serve with blue corn chips and white corn chips.
- I guessed on the serving size and prep time as it was not stated in the original recipe. Please keep that in mind -- thanks! :).