At a recent restaurant visit, I came across a grilled cheese sandwich that was similar to this. I have adapted it to make it a little healthier. It's quick, easy, and good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a fry pan with non-stick spray.
- 2On one tortilla, spread the black bean dip.
- 3Layer the cheese and avocado on the tortilla.
- 4Top with the remaining tortilla.
- 5Transfer the tortilla to fry pan.
- 6Heat one side until golden brown, flip, and heat the other side.
- 7Cut, serve, and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Bean & Avocado Quesadilla
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 711.4
- Calories from Fat 314
- Total Fat 34.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 29.6 mg
- Sodium 1072.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.0 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 20.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
black bean dip