Recipe by Jeanelle71
At a recent restaurant visit, I came across a grilled cheese sandwich that was similar to this. I have adapted it to make it a little healthier. It's quick, easy, and good.
- 2 taco size tortillas (high fiber or low carb)
- 2 tablespoons black bean dip (I use Arriba black bean dip)
- 1⁄2 avocado (cut into slices or small pieces)
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a fry pan with non-stick spray.
- On one tortilla, spread the black bean dip.
- Layer the cheese and avocado on the tortilla.
- Top with the remaining tortilla.
- Transfer the tortilla to fry pan.
- Heat one side until golden brown, flip, and heat the other side.
- Cut, serve, and enjoy.