Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
My sister from Chicago is so proud of this recipe because we constantly call her for it. I don't know where she found it but we are all glad she did.
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can sweet whole kernel corn, drained and rinsed
- 2 avocados, diced
- 3 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 (2/3 ounce) packetgood seasons Italian salad dressing mix
- Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate over night.
- Stir and serve with tortilla chips.
So good and so easy to put together!! I also added Cilantro, some jalapeno and red pepper for a little snap - Excellent!!!!!
Loved this recipe! Simple to make and sooo very tasty. I halved the amounts, everything turned out great. I had no fresh tomatoes, so I used some canned diced tomatoes (very few of them) and I forgot the corn. Those are the only changes I made, can just imagine it is even better with fresh tomatoes and corn. I can see this being served many many more times at my house!