This is a super easy dinner. It's my "go to" meal on busy nights. And it's tasty enough that I often serve it when company comes. It's also versatile. You can add in any vegetable on hand - or completely omit any of the ingredients and it still works well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Warm tortillas so they are easy to fold and roll.
- 2Chop avocados and toss them with the other filling ingredients.
- 3Fill each tortilla. Fold and roll each burrito.
- 4Place each burrito on a large skillet, over medium heat. Roll them over after a few minutes and cook them for a few minutes on all sides. Cover the pan with a lid while cooking for part of the time - so that the burrito filling heats through and the tortillas don't get crispy.
- 5This works well in a cast iron pan.
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Bean & Avocado Burritos - Vegan
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 383.0
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 713.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.3 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 11.3 g