Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a super easy dinner. It's my "go to" meal on busy nights. And it's tasty enough that I often serve it when company comes. It's also versatile. You can add in any vegetable on hand - or completely omit any of the ingredients and it still works well.
- Warm tortillas so they are easy to fold and roll.
- Chop avocados and toss them with the other filling ingredients.
- Fill each tortilla. Fold and roll each burrito.
- Place each burrito on a large skillet, over medium heat. Roll them over after a few minutes and cook them for a few minutes on all sides. Cover the pan with a lid while cooking for part of the time - so that the burrito filling heats through and the tortillas don't get crispy.
- This works well in a cast iron pan.