Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A healthy recipe that you will love for any time, any day!
Make and share this Black Bean and Zucchini Quesadilla recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 1⁄2 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 whole wheat tortillas
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- Saute zucchini, black beans, olive oil, and cummin for 5 minutes.
- Place mixture on tortillas.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Fold in half and cook in pan until cheese melts and tortilla is toasted.
- Top with salsa.