Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I think this originally comes from an old issue of Vegetarian Times. Posting for ZWT3.
- 2 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup dehydrated onion
- 2 tablespoons dried garlic
- 2 tablespoons dehydrated mixed vegetables
- 1 pinch cayenne
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 7 ounces instant black beans
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- Bring onion, water, garlic and veggies to a boil.
- Add remaining ingredients except the cheese.
- Let stand for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with the cheese before serving.