Recipe by SEvans
Super high in protein - super low calories and quinoa is gluten free so its a good choice for low carbers.
- 1 lime, zest of
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 (19 ounce) can black beans, rinced
- 3 medium tomatoes, diced
- 3 green onions
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups water
Directions See How It's Made
- rince 1 cup quinoa thoroughly - combine with 2 cups water in a pot and boil for 30 mins or until all the water is absorbed.
- set aside to cool.
- In a separete bowl - zest and juice your lime, add melted butter, veg oil & sugar and wisk until combined.
- dice your tomatoes and chop your onions in desired size, chop parsley and rince your beans and add to a bowl.
- Once your quinoa is cooled add to the vegetables, pour your sauce over and combine well.