Prep 3 mins
Cook 2 mins
I love black beans, so I came up with a quick and easy dinner. My husband loves these. Very messy, will need napkins.
- 1 (14 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) candiced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 1 tablespoon chili powder (add (to taste)
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 6 burrito-size flour tortillas
- shredded cheddar cheese
- sour cream
- avocado, slices
- Place black beans and tomatoes into a 1 quart microwavable dish.
- Mix in cornstarch and chili powder.
- Microwave on high for about 2 minutes.
- Serve wrapped in warmed tortillas with cheese, sour cream, and avocado.