Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
These enchiladas are delightful! From vegweb.com
- 8 corn tortillas
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, cooked (nuked 5 minutes)
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 -10 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Water saute the onions; after 3 minutes add garlic; after onions and garlic are softened, add everything else and cook down until the consistency is rather thick.
- Heat the tortillas on a dry griddle, or nuke for a minute to soften (keeps them from tearing when rolled). Spoon filling on tortilla in an of-center strip, and roll. Smear a bit of filling on the inside edge to seal. Place on cooking-sprayed baking dish, seam side down.
- Serve with salsa verde.