Chef #222288's Note:
Taught to me by a friend, this quick and easy recipe can be whipped up on a work night and is a favorite around my house. Ingredients are ready made and very available. Round out the meals by serving with rice and corn.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your oven to 375.
- 2In a large pan or skillet, thaw the frozen spinach over medium high heat.
- 3When completely thawed, add black beans and pepper.
- 4Add cream cheese to the skillet and work with it to combine the ingredients.
- 5Add cheddar, stirring to help it melt and combine. Remove from heat.
- 6Divide the mixture into the center of the six tortillas, folding both ends over and rolling to the center.
- 7Pour one can of the enchilada sauce in the bottom of a 9 by 13 glass baking pan.
- 8Arrange the enchiladas in the pan, pour the remaining can of sauce over them and top with more shredded cheddar to garnish.
- 9Bake approximately 15-20 minutes, until sauces is bubbling and cheddar garnish is browned slightly.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Bean and Spinach Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 682.4
- Calories from Fat 252
- Total Fat 28.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 53.4 mg
- Sodium 1876.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.1 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 26.1 g