Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
It's easy! And yummy!!
- 3 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 16 ounces chunky salsa
- 15 ounces black beans, rinsed
- 11 ounces mexicorn
- 6 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons Mexican seasoning
- salt and pepper
- hot sauce
- 1⁄4 cup shredded nonfat cheddar cheese
- Bring broth to a boil in large saucepan over medium. Add remaining ingredients except cheese. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce to medium and simmer, stirring occasionally, 15-20 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and mix lightly into soup.
- ***I sometimes add 1/2 package diced Healthy Choice sausage.