Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is an almost instant soup, made in the blender or food processor, and uses only 4 ingredients! (a few more if you count the garnishes) Besides that, it's delicious.
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 3⁄4 cup beef broth
- 1⁄2 cup chunky salsa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- In a food processor or blender, combine all ingredients. Process 1 minute or until smooth.
- Heat above mixture in medium saucepan until thoroughly heated.
- To serve, ladle soup into 2 individual soup bowls.
- Optional----garnish with sour cream, diced onions and sliced limes. Serve with taco chips.