This couldn't be quicker or easier and it looks elegant. It was a big hit with members of my family who like hot spicy foods. I would like to try it with a sweet salsa next time so the rest of us could enjoy it more. I found it in Jamie Geller's Quick and Kosher cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9 x 13-inch pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Rinse salmon and pat dry. Place in prepared pan.
- 3Mix salsa and black beans in a bowl and pour over salmon.
- 4Bake, uncovered at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- 5Garnish with sliced avocado, if desired.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Bean and Salsa Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (426 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 398.5
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 165.3 mg
- Sodium 708.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 65.1 g