Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Love this recipe! Great compliment to any mexican dinner... My husband and I often have it with tacos, enchiladas, or burritos! Enjoy! *Recipe from Betty Crocker's Quick and Easy Cookbook
- 4 (14 1/2 ounce) cans vegetable broth
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (11 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 5 ounces of japanese curly noodles or 5 ounces egg noodles
- 1⁄3 cup cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
- Bring vegetable broth to boil in 4 qt or larger pot.
- Stir in all other ingredients except for the cheese.
- Reduce heat to medium and allow to simmer.
- Cook for approximately 6-8 minutes until noodles are tender.
- Stir occasionally.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top and enjoy!