Recipe by Caryn
A dip recipe that I copied off the side of tortilla chips. Nice flavor and a bit different from other dips.
Top Review by Bogey'sMom
This is really good. I didn't have any black beans, so I used red beans, and it was still awesome. I served it with tortilla chips and fresh veggies for dipping. I also made a second batch and mixed it 1:1 with ranch dressing and used it as a tex-mex salad dressing. Yummy again.
- 28.34 g packagelawry's taco seasoning
- 425.24 g can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 198.44 g jar roasted red peppers, drained
- 340.19 g package light cream cheese, softened
- 14.79 ml cilantro, chopped
- 4.92-9.85 ml lime juice
- chopped tomato
- fresh cilantro