Recipe by Caryn
A dip recipe that I copied off the side of tortilla chips. Nice flavor and a bit different from other dips.
Top Review by Bogey'sMom
This is really good. I didn't have any black beans, so I used red beans, and it was still awesome. I served it with tortilla chips and fresh veggies for dipping. I also made a second batch and mixed it 1:1 with ranch dressing and used it as a tex-mex salad dressing. Yummy again.
- 1 (1 ounce) packagelawry's taco seasoning
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained
- 1 (12 ounce) package light cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1 -2 teaspoon lime juice
- chopped tomato
- fresh cilantro