A dip recipe that I copied off the side of tortilla chips. Nice flavor and a bit different from other dips.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1 ounce) package lawry's taco seasoning
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained
- 1 (12 ounce) package light cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1 -2 teaspoon lime juice
- 1In a food processor, combine all ingredients except the garnishes; mix thoroughly.
- 2Serve in a bowl garnished with tomatoes and cilantro.
- 3Serve with Tortilla chips and/or assorted raw vegetables.
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Bean and Roasted Red Pepper Dip
Serving Size: 1 (880 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 679.0
- Calories from Fat 359
- Total Fat 39.9 g
- Saturated Fat 22.0 g
- Cholesterol 126.1 mg
- Sodium 3073.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.2 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 30.0 g