Serve this easy make-ahead salad with a Burrito or any another sandwich. A good way of using up leftover rice. Points 2.
- 2 cups cooked and cooled brown rice
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 8 pitted black olives (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill completely.
- Stir again before serving.