1/1 Photo of Black Bean and Rice Salad
Serve this easy make-ahead salad with a Burrito or any another sandwich. A good way of using up leftover rice. Points 2.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups cooked and cooled brown rice
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 8 pitted black olives (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1In large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- 3Cover with plastic wrap and chill completely.
- 4Stir again before serving.
Browse Our Top Brown Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Bean and Rice Salad
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 232.3
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.2 mg
- Sodium 167.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 7.3 g