Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so fresh-tasting and summery.
- 2 large red bell peppers, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed,well drained
- 1⁄2 cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped red onion
- fresh corn
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl; toss to blend.
- Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- (Can be made 4 hours ahead. Cover; chill.).
- Serve chilled or let stand 30 minutes at room temperature before serving.