Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A delicious and different party dip. Enjoy!
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, sliced thin
- 1 (20 ounce) jar raspberry salsa
- 8 ounces monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Layer in pie pan in order listed.
- Bake at 350 F for 30 minutes or til bubbly.
This is a great recipe! My friends and I loved it. Thanks for sharing.
My friends & I loved this dip! It was so easy to make too!
we love this dip! great mix of flavors. it's especially good when the raspberry salsa is spicy. you can also add corn layered with the beans, but we like it without.