Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
500 Best Quinoa Recipes Makes 4 cups
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup cooked quinoa, cooled
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 3⁄4 cup corn
- 1⁄4 cup packed cilantro leaf, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced seeded jalapeno pepper
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 Hass avocado, diced
- In a medium bowl combine beans, quinoa, tomatoes, corn, cilantro, jalapeno, cumin and lime juice.
- Gently fold in avocado. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes to blend the flavors.