1/5 Photos of Black Bean and Pineapple Quesadilla
I recreated this dish from a favorite at a local restaurant. You can easily adjust the heat to taste (I like mine mild) by adding cayenne pepper or red pepper flakes. You can also use a Mexican-style 4 cheese blend for a tasty result!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Stir chilies and onion over medium-high until onions are translucent.
- 3Add refried black beans and taco seasoning to chilies and onion in pan and mix well.
- 4Spread mixture across 1/2 of the tortilla.
- 5Sprinkle with pineapple bits and cheese.
- 6Fold over the other half of the tortilla.
- 7Bake at 300 until cheese is melted and beans are warmed through, about 10-12 minutes.
- 8Serve with toppings of your choice, such as sour cream, guacamole, diced tomato, etc.
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Bean and Pineapple Quesadilla
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 361.6
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 29.8 mg
- Sodium 1065.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.6 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 16.5 g