Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a fast recipe for the busy mom. Even the kids enjoy it!
Make and share this Black Bean and Pasta Skillet recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 cup uncooked rotini pasta, regular or 1 cup whole wheat pasta
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 dashes cayenne pepper
- 1 (14 ounce) can tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 tablespoon basil
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- Boil rotini in a pot, cook until tender. Meanwhile, brown the ground pork in a large skillet. Salt and pepper to taste. Add paprika and cayenne pepper.
- Once browned, add the pasta, tomatoes, and beans. Stir until combined. Add garlic powder, basil, and parsley and heat through. I usually add a little more salt at the end, as well. That just depends on your taste.