Prep 7 mins
Cook 8 mins
A great alternative to the more traditional dips, and very tasty and easy.
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 15 ounces black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1⁄4 cup chopped scallion
- 1⁄2 cup canned diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 2 1⁄2 cups manchego cheese, grated
- 14 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 15 ounces blue corn tortilla chips
- In a medium saucepan, heat 1 tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the peppers, onion, and garlic, and saute for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Still in the black beans and tomatoes with chilies, and cook for an addition 3 minutes.
- Add the remaining tbsp of olive oil, cheese, salt, scallions, and lime juice and stir until cheese is melted.
- Pour into a bowl and serve with blue corn chips.