Chef #447506's Note:
My version of the recipe posted by Jehnna. These wraps are real easy and taste great.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 453.59 g can corn, drained
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, sliced as thin as possible
- 4.92 ml ground cumin (I like a little more)
- 9.85 ml lime juice (or as much as you want)
- tortilla (whatever kind you like)
- mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1Place chopped vegatbles in bowl and add the first teaspoon of lime juice. Let it sit for 5-10 minute.
- 2Preheat oven or toaster oven to 350.
- 3Heat frying pan with oil or spray.
- 4Add Zucchinni, Onion, Peppers, and Garlic. cook for 5-7 minute.
- 5Add Cumin. Cook for another 3-5 minute.
- 6In a bowl mash the black beans.
- 7Add corn and cooked vegetables.
- 8Spread the filling on a tortilla, top with desired amount of cheese, roll up.
- 9Heat in oven for about 12 min or until slightly crispy. Enjoy!
- 10Also good with a little low fat sour cream.
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Bean and Corn Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 150.6
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 14.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 7.5 g