Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
My version of the recipe posted by Jehnna. These wraps are real easy and taste great.
Make and share this Black Bean and Corn Wraps recipe from Food.com.
- 453.59 g can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 453.59 g can corn, drained
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, sliced as thin as possible
- 4.92 ml ground cumin (I like a little more)
- 9.85 ml lime juice (or as much as you want)
- tortilla (whatever kind you like)
- mozzarella cheese, grated
- Place chopped vegatbles in bowl and add the first teaspoon of lime juice. Let it sit for 5-10 minute.
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 350.
- Heat frying pan with oil or spray.
- Add Zucchinni, Onion, Peppers, and Garlic. cook for 5-7 minute.
- Add Cumin. Cook for another 3-5 minute.
- In a bowl mash the black beans.
- Add corn and cooked vegetables.
- Spread the filling on a tortilla, top with desired amount of cheese, roll up.
- Heat in oven for about 12 min or until slightly crispy. Enjoy!
- Also good with a little low fat sour cream.
These were soooooo good! I couldn't stop eating them! Awesome recipe that is easy and quick to make!