Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
My version of the recipe posted by Jehnna. These wraps are real easy and taste great.
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, sliced as thin as possible
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin (I like a little more)
- 2 teaspoons lime juice (or as much as you want)
- tortilla (whatever kind you like)
- mozzarella cheese, grated
- Place chopped vegatbles in bowl and add the first teaspoon of lime juice. Let it sit for 5-10 minute.
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 350.
- Heat frying pan with oil or spray.
- Add Zucchinni, Onion, Peppers, and Garlic. cook for 5-7 minute.
- Add Cumin. Cook for another 3-5 minute.
- In a bowl mash the black beans.
- Add corn and cooked vegetables.
- Spread the filling on a tortilla, top with desired amount of cheese, roll up.
- Heat in oven for about 12 min or until slightly crispy. Enjoy!
- Also good with a little low fat sour cream.
These were soooooo good! I couldn't stop eating them! Awesome recipe that is easy and quick to make!