- 36 wonton skins
- 2⁄3 cup chunky salsa
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) canned whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can canned black beans, rinsed, drained
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream, plus
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- fresh cilantro stem, as garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Gently fit one wonton skin into each of 36 small muffin cups, pressing against bottom and side. Be careful not to tear skins.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Remove from pan and cool on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, mix remaining ingredients except for sour cream and cilantro sprigs.
- Just before serving, spoon bean mixture into wonton cups.
- Top each with 1/2 teaspoon sour cream and garnish with sprigs.