My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 36 wonton skins
- 2/3 cup chunky salsa
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) canned whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can canned black beans, rinsed, drained
- 1/4 cup sour cream, plus
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- fresh cilantro stem, as garnish
- 1Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2Gently fit one wonton skin into each of 36 small muffin cups, pressing against bottom and side. Be careful not to tear skins.
- 3Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown.
- 4Remove from pan and cool on a wire rack.
- 5Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, mix remaining ingredients except for sour cream and cilantro sprigs.
- 6Just before serving, spoon bean mixture into wonton cups.
- 7Top each with 1/2 teaspoon sour cream and garnish with sprigs.
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Bean and Corn Wonton Cups
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 48.2
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.7 mg
- Sodium 147.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 1.9 g