Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A hearty vegetable Mexican salad served over tortilla chips that is quick to make and great to eat!
- 1 (8 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1⁄2 red onion, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 (10 ounce) bag corn tortilla chips
- combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- serve in bowls either over chips or along side.