Top Review by FLUFFSTER
This is just plain delicious! I love Mexican food and this is so easy to prepare! It's great as an appetizer, but I can make a meal out of it! Great recipe Debi! Thanks for posting!Made for Chef's Pick at KK.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16 ounce) jar corn and black bean salsa
- 1 cup refried beans
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- black olives
- 2 chopped roma tomatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread cream cheese in bottom of 8-in baking dish.
- In a bowl, warm refried beans in microwave for 2-3 minutes, then spread over cream cheese.
- Pour salsa over beans.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Cover and bake 20 minutes. Remove cover and continue baking until cheese melts (about 10 minutes.).
- Garnish with black olives and tomatoes. Serve with tortilla chips.