Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Use as a dip or salsa. Can be made ahead several days. Is actually best when made ahead at least a day.
- 473.18 ml black beans, drained
- 709.77 ml white corn, frozen is best, thaw
- 118.29 ml red onion, chopped
- 118.29 ml cilantro, chopped
- 473.18 ml tomatoes, chopped
- 118.29 ml cider vinegar
- 2 (226.79 g) can green chilies, chopped
- 2.46 ml salt and pepper
- 4.92 ml cumin
- 158.51 ml canola oil
- Mix beans, corn, onion, and cilantro.
- Mix vinegar, chilies, salt, pepper, cumin and oil.
- Pour over other mixture.
- Refrigerate until use. Add tomatoes just before serving. Keeps well for about two weeks.