Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Here is one of my famous salsas.
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can black beans, rinsed & drained
- 1 (7 ounce) can corn, drained
- 4 -6 roma tomatoes, processed
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, processed with tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning (I use Tony Cachere's)
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl and chill for at least 1/2 an hour.
- Serve with blue corn chips or whatever else you would like.
Love the cilantro touch - I was a bit short on tomatoes so used some diced canned - it made it quite juicy but stil very tasty. Instead of Tony Chachere's (I love his but was out of it) I used chili flakes and adobo spice. Thanks for posting it larchie