This is very good served with grilled meat.
Make and share this Black Bean and Corn Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- 2 medium fresh ears of corn, roasted or steamed,then cooled
- 1 cup black beans, cooked and drained
- 1⁄4 cup finely minced red onion
- 1⁄4 cup finely minced red bell pepper
- 3 teaspoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 teaspoons finely minced fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red jalapeno chile, seeded and finely minced,or to taste
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and finely minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Cut corn kernels from the cob with a sharp knife.
- Stir together kernels and remaining ingredients except salt in a mixing bowl.
- Taste and add salt, as needed.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
My 15 year old daughter is a vegetarian and loved this easy to make recipe. It is very refreshing. Thanks for the recipe.
This is really good! I left out the bell pepper and onion because I don't like them. But kept everything else true to the recipe. The flavor is very good! It's hard not to eat all of it at once.
I really enjoyed this! I used a can of corn and a can of black beans, then just eyeballed the rest of the ingredients. The cilantro makes the dish, in my opinion.