1/1 Photo of Black Bean and Corn Salsa
This is very good served with grilled meat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 medium fresh ears of corn, roasted or steamed,then cooled
- 1 cup black beans, cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup finely minced red onion
- 1/4 cup finely minced red bell pepper
- 3 teaspoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 teaspoons finely minced fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red jalapeno chile, seeded and finely minced,or to taste
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and finely minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1Cut corn kernels from the cob with a sharp knife.
- 2Stir together kernels and remaining ingredients except salt in a mixing bowl.
- 3Taste and add salt, as needed.
- 4Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Salsas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Bean and Corn Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (491 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.9
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 7.4 g