This is very good served with grilled meat.
Make and share this Black Bean and Corn Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- 2 medium fresh ears of corn, roasted or steamed,then cooled
- 1 cup black beans, cooked and drained
- 1⁄4 cup finely minced red onion
- 1⁄4 cup finely minced red bell pepper
- 3 teaspoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 teaspoons finely minced fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red jalapeno chile, seeded and finely minced,or to taste
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and finely minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Cut corn kernels from the cob with a sharp knife.
- Stir together kernels and remaining ingredients except salt in a mixing bowl.
- Taste and add salt, as needed.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.