Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
The combined flavors in this salad are exceptional. Great for all occasions, and especially good served with grilled shrimp.
- 1 (10 ounce) bag salad greens
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup (or more) frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1⁄8-1⁄3 cup coursely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄8-1⁄3 cup coursely chopped of fresh mint
- 1⁄8-1⁄3 cup coursely chopped fresh basil
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Combine greens, herbs, and vegetables in a bowl or on a platter.
- Drizzle with oil and vinegar, adding more to taste.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix gently.