Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This salad is so easy and a great addition to a summer barbeque. This came from my sister and everywhere I've taken this someone has requested the recipe.
- 3 (15 ounce) cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn
- 2 cups diced celery or 2 cups jicama
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne
- Mix together black beans, corn, celery or jicama, red bell pepper and chopped cilatro.
- Mix dressing ingredients together.
- Add dressing to bean mixture and toss.
- Chill until ready to serve.