Recipe by Linorama
Bright and colorful. Delicious. This goes well with just about any Mexican meal, and is a great take-along for pot lucks too. Cook time is refrigeration time.
Top Review by moxie
Great Flavor, Linorama! It just gets better as it sits. I grilled & sliced some chicken and served it as a main dish. I also found you can cut the oil in half and still have a great salad.
- 1 can black beans, drained & rinsed
- 311.84 g can corn, drained
- 118.29 ml chopped green bell pepper
- 118.29 ml chopped red bell pepper
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced and quartered
- 59.14 ml pickled jalapeno pepper, slices,chopped
- 59.14 ml vegetable oil
- 1.23 ml cumin
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 29.58 ml red wine vinegar