1/1 Photo of Black Bean and Corn Salad
2 hrs 15 mins
Bright and colorful. Delicious. This goes well with just about any Mexican meal, and is a great take-along for pot lucks too. Cook time is refrigeration time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 can black beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 (11 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced and quartered
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapeno pepper, slices,chopped
- 1Mix together black beans, corn, bell peppers, onion and jalepeno.
- 2Mix dressing ingredients together and toss with salad.
- 3Refrigerate 2-3 hours to allow flavors to mingle.
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Bean and Corn Salad
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.2
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 290.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: