Bright and colorful. Delicious. This goes well with just about any Mexican meal, and is a great take-along for pot lucks too. Cook time is refrigeration time.
- 1 can black beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 (11 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 red onion, thinly sliced and quartered
- 1⁄4 cup pickled jalapeno pepper, slices,chopped
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Mix together black beans, corn, bell peppers, onion and jalepeno.
- Mix dressing ingredients together and toss with salad.
- Refrigerate 2-3 hours to allow flavors to mingle.