Recipe by Joy1996
This is from a Cooking Light magazine. You can eat it as a salad, or as an appetizer served with tortilla chips.
Top Review by i2CAnCoOK!
I found the dressing to be very powerful, so I only used about one quarter of it. I used one red pepper and it was not near one cup, but I found it just right. The taste was great. People at work who saw me eating it wanted to know what was in it,(another Recipezaar referral!).
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup fresh whole kernel corn or 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄3 cup minced fresh cilantro, optional
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained