Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This has a 30 minute standing time.
- 1 cup whole kernel corn
- 2 (16 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced red onions
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- salt and pepper
- In lg bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Let marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve on a lettuce leaf.
This recipe is great for two reasons. First, it's quick and easy to make. Second, it has a nice blend of a few ingredients which gives it a refreshing taste. I used 3-bean mix instead of black bean mix, and red wine vinegar instead of balsamic vinegar. It's a light salad which I'll be making often. Thanks Inez.
Have made this type of salad before, but this receipe is much better Berta
Inez this was a hit. I even took it to work for my boss and his wife to try. It was so easy to make and so good to eat. It is the perfect winter salad. Thanks.