Recipe by Kathy(
A quick and easy recipe to prepare. Can be used as a side dish or salsa.
Top Review by Mirj
I made this for Sushiman's Mexican Standoff last night, and it was a lovely addition to the menu. When I first tasted it before serving I thought it didn't have enough bite to it so I added quite a bit more lemon juice, didn't measure, just kept squeezing away until it tasted just right. I think it also needed more onion, for this amount a whole small red onion should suffice. After making these changes it was a lovely salad, thanks!
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄8 cup red onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil