Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a wonderful summer salad that I found while watching the Food Network and Guy's Big Bite.
Make and share this Black Bean and Corn Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, drained
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup diced red onion
- 1⁄4 cup diced green onion
- 1⁄4 cup diced pineapple
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro leaf
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pinch ground cumin
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
This was excellent! I chopped up the leftover Chipotle's Chicken and added it to this salad for a light meal. I made a few changes - I used one yellow onion instead of the green and red onions. I used a whole red pepper. I used more cilantro, only 1 tspn salt, and 1/2 tspn cumin. I thought this was a fabulous, easy recipe.