- 1 (14 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 red onion, chopped
- 1 poblano pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons coriander
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain water from corn. Rinse black beans of their juice and mix with the corn, red pepper, red onion, poblano pepper and chopped cilantro.
- Chop vegetables. Blend together with corn, black beans and cilantro.
- In a bowl, combine olive oil, apple cider vinegar, cumin, coriander and salt and pepper.
- Toss with the salad and serve cool.