- 3⁄4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 3⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice or 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cilantro
- 1 (12 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 medium tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced scallion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine Italian dressing, Tabasco, chili powder, citrus juice and cilantro in a jar and shake well; set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients till evenly mixed.
- Cover salad with dressing and chill at least 4 hours but the salad will be at its best if made the day before serving.
- Serve cool or at room temperature.