Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
In '1,000 Vegan Recipes' by Robin Robertson
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1⁄2 cup corn kernel (fresh or thawed frozen)
- 1⁄2 cup salsa (homemade or store-bought)
- 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- In a saucepan, heat the oil over medium heat.
- Add the onion, cover, and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add the beans and mash them until broken up.
- Add the corn and salsa, stirring to combine.
- Simmer, stirring, until the bean mixture is hot about 5 minutes.
- To assemble burritos, place 1 tortilla on a work surface and spoon about 1/2 cup of the filling mixture down the center.
- Roll up tightly, tucking in the sides.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- Serve seam side down.