In '1,000 Vegan Recipes' by Robin Robertson
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan, heat the oil over medium heat.
- 2Add the onion, cover, and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- 3Add the beans and mash them until broken up.
- 4Add the corn and salsa, stirring to combine.
- 5Simmer, stirring, until the bean mixture is hot about 5 minutes.
- 6To assemble burritos, place 1 tortilla on a work surface and spoon about 1/2 cup of the filling mixture down the center.
- 7Roll up tightly, tucking in the sides.
- 8Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- 9Serve seam side down.
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Bean and Corn Burritos
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 406.0
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 642.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.9 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 14.8 g