Recipe by Nickeletta
This is a yummy burrito filler. Vary the spicyness level by experimenting with different salsas.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans
- 1⁄2 cup corn (thaw if using frozen, or use 1 can corn)
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon diced green chilis
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup salsa (I like a medium spicyness)
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onion in oil until soft. Add chilies and corn. Stir for 1-2 minutes.
- Add taco seasoning and black beans. Add a salsa and heat through.
- I like to mash slightly before serving.
- Serve with taco shells, burrito wraps or with tortilla chips as a dip.