Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
A veggie burger that has no added fat, is easy to make, and cheap! Why spend money buying them premade when you can make homemade ones so easily? Prep time includes the time the mixture sits.
- Mash the first 2 ingredients together either by hand or with a quick pulsing in the food processor.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Let sit 15 minutes, or until the liquid is absorbed by the oats and the mixture is moldable.
- Shape into patties- I got 8 nice size ones out of this recipe.
- Broil for 3-5 minutes per side, depending on the thickness of the burgers.