A veggie burger that has no added fat, is easy to make, and cheap! Why spend money buying them premade when you can make homemade ones so easily? Prep time includes the time the mixture sits.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mash the first 2 ingredients together either by hand or with a quick pulsing in the food processor.
- 2Mix all the ingredients together.
- 3Let sit 15 minutes, or until the liquid is absorbed by the oats and the mixture is moldable.
- 4Shape into patties- I got 8 nice size ones out of this recipe.
- 5Broil for 3-5 minutes per side, depending on the thickness of the burgers.
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Bean and Corn Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (731 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.1
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 130.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 10.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Sazon Goya seasoning