Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Goes well with fish tacos!
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh jalapeno pepper
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh cilantro (or subst. 1 t dried cilantro)
- 1⁄4 cup diced red onion
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice (about 2 limes, squeezed)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- tortilla chips, for dipping
- Combine all ingredients except avocado and chips.
- Cover and chill for at least two hours.
- Add avocado just before serving.
- Serve with chips.