- 2 chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 8 ounces frozen corn, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup salsa
- crunchy taco shells or corn chips
- sour cream (optional)
- shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- shredded lettuce (optional)
- olive (optional)
- tomatoes (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook chicken until done. Add salsa. Drain beans in a colander and add corn. Run hot water over them to thaw corn and rinse beans. Drain well. Add beans and corn to pan. Mix well and cook until heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Spoon into taco shells and garnish with sour cream, cheese, lettuce, olives, or tomato. We like to crunch up corn chips into a bowl and make it into a taco salad.