- 1 rotisserie-cooked chicken
- 1 pinch cumin (or more to taste)
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 8 ounces KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 8 ounces reduced-fat sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- For each serving, combine shredded rotisserie chicken with a little cumin.
- Spoon on one half of a low-fat flour tortilla.
- Top with drained black beans and sprinkle with 2% shredded cheddar cheese.
- Fold tortilla in half and cook in a nonstick skillet (coated with cooking spray) for 5 minutes, turning once.
- Cut into wedges and top with diced tomatoes, salsa and reduced fat sour cream.